PLAYSTUDIOS Commission Huge Bingo Artwork
Posted on April 09, 2021 at 3:04am
Popular casino game developer PLAYSTUDIOS has collaborated with some of the most talented artists that Las Vegas has to offer. The one-of-a-kind artwork showcases the talents of the city’s creative community in a project made to commemorate the launch of the developer’s latest app titled ‘myVEGAS Bingo’.
Beginning at the start of April, five local artists selected to participate in the ‘Lucky Numbers’ campaign were able to express their personal visions on gigantic Bingo balls installed at some of the Las Vegas Strip’s most iconic locations.
Amazing Bingo Collaboration
In a statement, PLAYSTUDIOS Founder, Chairman and CEO, Andrew Pascal said that myVEGAS Bingo is one of the brands most distinctive and dynamic games. It expands perfectly on the world they created with myVEGAS slots. To celebrate the launch, they collaborated with Sin City’s most inspiring artists, all of whom represent the relentless spirit of Las Vegas. Their diverse art styles and varying backgrounds reflect our gaming portfolio and ever-growing global player community.
Steve Zanella, the Chief Commercial Officer of MGM Resorts International added that their creative community is one of Vegas’ most valued treasures. By creating a showcase for these works they could launch myVEGAS Bingo and celebrate their decade-long partnership with PLAYSTUDIOS in the most exciting way possible.
The five artists featured in this campaign all had their own messages to convey through their artworks:
- Ryan Brunty (B11): Brunty’s work focuses on his character Yerman. Yerman is a self-portrait that he credits with saving his life after the death of his grandfather. Brunty’s journey to mental health and wellness has been adapted into public speaking engagements. His B11 Bingo ball is located at Mandalay Bay
- Jerry Misko (I19): Reflecting the soul and spirit of Las Vegas, Misko’s artworks uses vibrant imagery and iconography inspired by late nights and neon lights. His work has featured in corporate collections. Misko’s Bingo ball is located at The Mirage Volcano Lagoon.
- Nancy Good (N42): Good’s artworks employ modern tools and materials and aesthetic conventions of ancient cultures around the world. Her ball is located on the New York-New York Brooklyn Bridge.
- Miguel Rodriguez (G59): A sculptor whose works have featured all over Las Vegas, Rodriguez has created multiple large-scale murals for both public and private consumption. His Bingo ball can be found in the Excalibur lobby.
- Mary Felker (O70): A full-time working artist, Felker has also had her artworks featured on magazine covers in the region. Her ball is located in the MGM Grand main lobby.
Yggdrasil’s Atlantean Gigarise Video Slot Now Live
Posted on May 14, 2021 at 12:05pm
Yggdrasil’s new Atlantean Gigarise video slot is the hottest news on the online casino block right now. Set among the chalky white columns of an
Sports Betting Canada Shock As Derby Winner Fails Drug Test
Posted on May 12, 2021 at 3:05am
Trainer Bob Baffert’s longshot, Medina Spirit, tested positive after the race for betamethasone, an anti-inflammatory steroid. Baffert announced