The 12th Annual Global i-Gaming Summit & Exposition
Posted on March 26, 2012 at 12:03pm
The 12th Annual Global i-Gaming Summit and Exposition will be held April 24-26 in San Francisco, California. The Summit will focus on the multitude of issues raised by the impending legalization of online gaming in the United States and will enable the US gaming community to partner up with the more experienced international community. As debates continue on Capital Hill, the biggest names in the world of i-Gaming are set to meet at GiGse in order to strategize a plan to capitalize on what could prove to be the biggest online gaming market in the world, the United States.
Topics to be discussed range from current legislation to advances in i-Gaming technology and will include:
- A CEO Panel of i-Gaming pioneers from around the world who will examine the different regulatory environments in the US and Europe and will discuss what it takes to run a successful operation
- Taxation issues in i-Gaming
- How to promote responsible online gaming and the key requirements in a regulated market
- The acquisition and retention of online players
- Overcoming challenges in online payments
- Key requirements for a safe, secure and compliant operation
- Options for building poker liquidity for various regulatory scenarios
- Developing affiliate programs
- Challenges and opportunities in legalizing poker in California and Nevada
- How to set up a regulatory transparent framework and pave the road to regulation
US State and Federal update of current intrastate and interstate legislation In addition to over 30 scheduled speakers and panel discussions, GiGse will also feature an exposition of the most current i-Gaming companies from around the world such as: Aristocrat, BAM Software and Services, enteraction, Interactive IGT, and Virgin Games.
The 12th annual Global i-Gaming Summit & Exposition is sure to be an invaluable experience for anyone in the i-Gaming business looking to explore the potential opportunities that the legalization of I-Gaming in the United States will offer.