Ave Caesar Slots Game
Rule the online slots kingdom with the epic new creation by Leander Games, Ave Caesar. Based on the famous leader of the Roman Empire, the slot takes on a lighter feel, and is packed with graphics and symbols related to the time of Caesar’s rule, but portrayed as a light-hearted comic. If you’re looking for a title that is a little different to what you usually prefer, then Ave Caesar is a good choice. It comes complete with 5 reels, and 20 paylines, and has a diverse range of bet sizes that start from a minimum of 0.20 credits per spin, to a maximum of 20.00 credits. The slot is well suited to new players as well as seasoned gamers, and is compatible with many mainstream devices, including PC, laptop, tablet and mobile. Let’s take a closer look at what you can expect when taking its history-filled reels for a spin.
A Virtual Kingdom of Rewards
The reels are set against traditional columned buildings, which are identical to those found in ancient Rome. The low value symbols are made up of playing cards that have been altered into Roman numerals in order to tie into the theme of the game. A woman, Roman soldier, the Ave Caesar logo, and a centurion, represent the high value icons. The main character, Caesar, is Wild – he grants up to 50 times your stake if you land five on a payline. The slot includes four mini-features that make the rewards on offer even more appealing. These consist of:
- Hannibal’s Heroes Bonus: The General appears at random and blows his horn to summon an army of elephants onto the reels. The army will drop additional Wilds as they march, creating new payouts with the added Wilds.
- The Gaul Bonus: A random Gaul appears and other Gauls on the reels will launch stones at him. The symbols that these stones touch will alter into a matching symbol, creating a new payout along the way. Random Multipliers will be added onto the reels here, too.
- The Ave Caesar Bonus: The main character appears and offers six scrolls. Hidden behind them is a five of a kind winning combination, a massive win, or the opportunity to trigger one of four main bonus rounds.
- Centurion Maximus Bonus: Soldiers will drop a banner across the reels, which will reveal 2x2 or 3x3 symbols.
Historical Bonus Features
The title is definitely not stingy in terms of rewards. It boasts four main features, which are triggered when the bonus symbol lands on the first, third and fifth reel during the same spin. The bonus round you’ll be rewarded with depends on the symbol which lands on the fifth reel:
- Caesar’s Conquests Bonus: Here, the main character will go into tents, in search of pretty women. If he manages to find some, you’ll receive a cash prize as a reward. Keep searching until the Collect button pops up.
- The Roman Empire Bonus: Players will need to choose a location on the map. Troops will then go into battle on the chosen location, winning prizes if they conquer the territory.
- Glory of Rome Free Spins: Players will receive ten Free Spins as a reward, and each time a Wild is triggered, it will stick in place for three spins.
Play Ave Caesar at Temple Nile
While there are many other bonus features on offer in Ave Caesar, where’s the fun in telling you too much! Experience them for yourself by playing the Ave Caesar online slots game at Temple Nile, and grab a generous welcome bonus while you’re at it!