Casino Nova Scotia
TThis is one of the most sought-after casino holiday destinations, partly due its location right by the waterfront with a beautiful view from the restaurant across the Halifax harbour. As the Casino Nova Scotia is located in Nova Scotia, patrons must be at least 19 years of age to play at the Casino.
Impressive Game Options
The establishment features a range of different types of games for all tastes, as well as several coin denominations available to suit a variety of budgets. There are over 550 Slots available in total – both video and Reel machines – accepting Canadian dollars from $0.01 to $100. Some of these are linked to Progressive Jackpots promising some pretty hefty payouts.
The selection of Table games could be larger, but still features all the much-loved classics: Blackjack, Roulette, Texas Hold’em Poker, Baccarat and Craps. There are several varieties of these games to enable players to find their favourite version.
The Casino Nova Scotia also hosts some extremely popular Poker tournaments, with keen players coming from miles around to participate.
Quality Facilities and Dining
In addition to the more than 650 casino games on offer, Casino Nova Scotia also features several dining and drinking facilities, and an abundance of entertainment options. Casual dining at Trapeze is on offer, as is more formal dining in a stunning restaurant. The Compass Room and Schooner Room are home to live entertainment, exhibitions and conferences, and there’s also live music in the Harbourfront Lounge.
Accessing the casino is made easy thanks to the attached 550-car parkade and there are 14 wheelchair accessible spaces ensuring that handicapped players are well catered for too. Additionally, the casino is connected via a pedway to the Halifax Harbourfront Marriot Hotel and the Sheraton Hotel Halifax. Guests at either hotel can walk across whenever they please and the pedway also connects to the downtown core, making exploring the area even more enjoyable.
Vegas-Style Gaming in Canada
Having been in its current location since April 2000, Casino Nova Scotia was designed to offer players a Vegas style gaming experience, and it certainly lives up to this expectation. Perfect for locals looking to enjoy a night on the town and a premium entertainment experience, and a must see destination for anyone visiting Canada, Casino Nova Scotia is a world-class gaming destination.
- There’s a great young crowd that often attends at the weekend, creating a vibrant and exciting atmosphere.
- There are some high roller rooms, away from the hustle and bustle of the rest of the Casino, for those who prefer a more serious gambling environment.
- The bars and restaurants serve incredible food and drink and often feature live entertainment.
- At peak times it can be difficult to get a seat at a table and the staff are often hesitant about opening up more tables.
- There can be several players around who tend to take their gaming very seriously and create a far more tense and stressful environment at the tables when they are playing.