How does it work?
A Wire Transfer is a method for moving money from one bank account to another and can be used to deposit money at a Canadian online Casino. Essentially this method simply requires the player to request that their bank transfers funds into their online Casino account. This can be done in four easy steps:
- Contact your bank, by phone or online, and give them the details of the online Casino that you wish to deposit your money at. Details should include the Routing number, Account number, Address and phone number.
- Tell your bank how much money you wish to transfer.
- Request a receipt as confirmation that the transaction has completed successfully.
- When the online Casino receives your deposit (this can take hours or even days depending on your bank) it will credit your account with the equivalent Casino credits for the amount of money you transferred.
What are the advantages for me?
- Wire Transfers are often one of the cheapest payment options so, if you’re looking to avoid the fees that can sometimes occur with faster payment methods, this might be the best option for you.
- Wire Transfers are one of the most reputable and secure methods for making payments as they require you to instruct your bank directly, without any third party involvement.
Wire Transfers are a great way of depositing money at an online Casino provided that you don’t mind the lengthy processing time. Wire Transfers are cheap and secure, enabling Casino users to deposit and withdraw money without any worries.